PDA

View Full Version : Please help me navigate these new ADR rules...

BiloxiMom
05-23-2009, 04:19 PM
We go to the World every yr. but this is the first time with the new 90 day policy. Our trip is schedule for Oct. 3-Oct. 9. Are you telling me that if I call at 7:00 on July 5 we may not get anything at the times we'd like? We're staying Club Level at the Poly, so I understand their itenerary people are supposed to handle this. Ummmm... what do I need to worry about? What do I need to do?

broadway315
05-23-2009, 04:32 PM
I am staying at the Boardwalk, Club level, in August. All I did was email the concierge services with my choices for ADRs and my preferred times & days, and they did the rest. I got everything I wanted at the right times, with no waiting on the phone or issues with anything not being available. They make the reservations at the 90 day mark, and I got a pdf that morning with all the my ADR information. If I were you, I would make your choices and let them do the rest, given how much of a hassle the system sounds like it is right now. They booked us for California Grill, Narcoosees, Flying Fish, Le Cellier and Marrakesh. I didn't have to make one substitution. I honestly think they must have first dibs, since I had no problems.

faline
05-23-2009, 04:34 PM
I stayed Club Level at Wilderness Lodge last year. They handled all our dining reservations. It was very easy and I did not need to be on the phone making reservations!

BiloxiMom
05-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Well that sounds easy enough. Do I need to email them our choices before the 90 day mark? Should I list substitutions as well? What about the Halloween party? Can they get our tickets for us?

faline
05-23-2009, 05:50 PM
They should send you a form to fill out. It will include a page that asks about contact information, your travel arrangements (They'll even ask if you want them to arrange transportation for you). They'll want to know who is in your party and if you're celebrating anything. There will be a section for you to list your dining requests and asks about any special dietary needs. They will ask if you want to book any dinner shows or a Fantasmic dinner package. There's a section for Chidlren's activities and to help arrange for in-room child care. Other sections ask about tickets, special offerings recreational activities, golfing, other activities, and additional requests.

Once you complete this form, you can fax it to them.

Duchess99
05-23-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm going at the end of September and staying Club at AKL. I booked through Magical Journeys. My agent told me that 2 weeks prior to my 90 day mark, the concierge will send an ADR form for me to fill out. I should fill it out with my exact dates and times along with a time range in case I can't get that exact time, send it in and they will take care of everything.

I was told that concierge couldn't get tickets, so I purchased my tickets for MNSSHP on my own (just got them in the mail today!)

I would suggest that if you have any questions to just call them. I'm sure they would be more than happy to assist you!

broadway315
05-24-2009, 09:27 AM
I would contact them by email or phone ahead of the 90 day mark. I never received a letter/package of information 2 weeks before the 90 day mark, and I have heard of other that didn't either. One friend was told that they don't send the package until you hit the 90 day mark. We still have yet to receive anything, 2 weeks past 90 days.

Either way, if you don't receive anything, I would definitely be proactive and contact them. They are more than happy to help. The email I used was [email protected]. I think you just have to substitute the name of your resort in to reach your itinerary planners.

Polynesian Dweller
05-24-2009, 12:31 PM
We always stay at Poly club level (you get hooked by making the mistake of trying it once ;) ). So, first, I can say, you don't have to worry about anything. You should get a package at about 100 days out and they will make your ressies for you. We just either send in the form or email them.

For the email address, just change Boardwalk to Polynesian in the address in a message above and send it at the 100 day mark. It should read [email protected]

Here's a really important point, when you email, put your hotel reservation number right at the top, preferrable in the subject line. They won't deal with any email that doesn't have a valid club level reservation number on it.

And that's all you have to do, except to sit back and think of the great time you're going to have:thumbsup:. Poly club level is a great :cloud9:.