PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's or Wolfgang Puck's?

KAT1811
05-23-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm having trouble deciding which restaurant to dine at, Chef Mickey's :mjump: or Wolfgang Puck's :eat:. We are a party of 5 for this dinner, myself, DH, DD#2 :princess: (turning 5 on our trip), DD#3 :princess: (2 /3/4), and DS :prince: (8 months at time of travel). We are doing Crystal Palace for breakfast, 1900 park Fare for diner, and Donald's Safari Breakfast for character meals. I am thinking that the children would prefer Chef Mickey's but don't want to miss a fabulous dinner at Wolfgang's. We have never done either restaurant before so any help would be appreciated. :thanks:

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-23-2009, 02:46 PM
I haven't been to Wolfgang's, but I am sure it is good. Chef Mickey's is fun, but since you are doing 3 other character meals, I say head for the Puckster!
:mickey::mickey::mickey:

WishingStar2006
05-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Wolfgang Puck's is wonderful however, the seating is kinda close together, if that would be a consideration for you. The food is really good and we always make an ADR for Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

lighteningqueen
05-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Chef Mickeys is pretty bland buffet food. Not much flavor to it and nothing different to remember it by. We are trying Pucks. We have had friends eat there and say they have had nothing that wasn't good. So it is Pucks for us.

Nicki'sMom
05-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Everybody has a different opinion of each restaurant. We Love CM and think the food is great. It is a lot of fun too.

ElenitaB
05-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Even not factoring that I'm not a CM-fan, I'd still say go with WPC. The food is very good; the kids will have plenty to chose from; you won't be running to a buffet getting meals for your little ones and will instead be served; you already have three other character meals planned!

"Happy parents = happy kids!" or its corollary: "no one's happy when momma ain't happy!"

MinnieMommie
05-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Pros and cons to each. I would say since you already have 3 character meals scheduled you should enjoy the sit down at WP. It will be a real change of venue and real good food to boot. On the other hand DH recommends CM. He thinks the little ones will be more entertained there. We went to CM a lot when our kids were young as well as other character dining and it proved to work for all. :mickey:

KAT1811
05-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Pros and cons to each. I would say since you already have 3 character meals scheduled you should enjoy the sit down at WP. It will be a real change of venue and real good food to boot. On the other hand DH recommends CM. He thinks the little ones will be more entertained there. We went to CM a lot when our kids were young as well as other character dining and it proved to work for all. :mickey:

Now you know exactly what the conversastion going on in my head sounds like! LOL!!!

We will most likely end up going with Chef Mickey's (but. . . I am most likely going to replace our ADR at Olivia's for Wolfgang Puck's since so many people really enjoy it). After all right now our lives revolve around our children and this trip is all about seeing them light up and smile. Plus DH and I can go out for a fabulous meal at home any time.

Thank you all for the suggestions I appreciate the help!