PDA

View Full Version : So I surrendered all of my planning to IPO...

mouseketeer mom
05-23-2009, 08:30 AM
I have always done my own planning..long, involved, delicious hours planning our days and ADR's..For this upcoming, I have decided to utilize the IPO that is part of staying club level. I gave them a list of places we'd like to go..no specific days, just the names of places, along with our CC# for guarentee, and they just sent me our plans. All looks good, except they booked our Keys to the Kingdom tour on the same day as our Fantasmic dinner package. That isn't going to work. Our tour ends at the MK about 2pm, then we'd have to hustle to make our late lunch at Mama melrose, plus we would've pretty much just eaten at Columbia Harbour house which is part of the tour. Why in the world would they do that? Fantasmic is offered three nights during our stay..but now the other two are sold out..Geesh! Guess I'll have to change my tour day..everything else looks good though. This was an interesting way to do things this time around!

Jen C.
05-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I love staying club level. The IPO just always gets it done! Glad you are delegating some of the work! Good for you!

SBETigg
05-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Sounds great! Except for that one day change, don't know what they were thinking with that one. But how nice to hand it over to them.

tinksmom02
05-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Glad to hear that you were (mostly) satisfied with Poly concierge booking! I just sent my info back to them on Friday; our 90 day is June 14. I was pretty specific with dates and places, but pretty flexible with times. It's nice to not have to worry about the ADR aggravation (although I still have to worry, until I get the confirmation!).

Sounds like a major goof, though, with KTTK and F! I'm sure they'll make it right!