PDA

View Full Version : Payment?

Wrigley
05-22-2009, 02:04 PM
When I booked our trip for this upcoming October, I just put down the deposit. We have saved up the rest off our balance since then, and I was wondering if I can go ahead and call and pay off my balance? Also, what if there is a special or deal that comes out after I make my final payment? Will I receive a credit? Thanks so much:):mickey:

faline
05-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Do you have a room only reservation? Or have you booked a package? Changes to packages that are made within 45 days of your arrival may result in a penalty payment.

Special deals are not automatically added to your reservation. In some cases, you could need to cancel an existing reservation to replace it with a special offering. Whether that is worthwhile will, again, depend upon the deal being offered and whether you are close enough to your trip to incur a change or cancellation fee.

As par as payment goes, you can pay off your trip at any point in time but it must be paid by the due date (45 days in advance for packages and at arrival for room only reservations).

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
We usually pay off our packages in advance, just so we don't spend the money on something else!

Every time we've paid off in advance, there has later been a special! When we booked through Disney directly, I had to call back and "rebook" the new package, and they refunded my credit card the difference. When we booked through Magical Journeys, they took care of rebooking us, and again Disney refunded the money to our credit card.