PDA

View Full Version : September Park Hours??

Marker
05-22-2009, 11:24 AM
I know that September park hours have not bee released, and likely won't before my 90 day window opens for making dining reservations for my September 20 arrival.

Does anyone know if last year's hours are at all likely to be similar to what they release for this year? I know fireworks, parades, fantasmic, etc are likely to be different, especially with the cut backs. But do you think the basic park hours might be at least similar to have something to go off of.

Or for that matter, would the distribution of EMH times be likely to follow a similar schedule?

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll put those dates out prior to 6/22.

faline
05-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Only Disney knows how similary or dissimilar this year's September hours will be.

I'd expect to see the September hours released some time in the early part of June.

Figment78
05-22-2009, 12:49 PM
So far this year, Disney's EMH have been very similar to last year's. At least when you have a holiday or seasonal date to pin the years on. (For example, working backwards or forwards from Easter week for March / April EMH schedule).

And yes, I actually spent time comparing this data based on Intercot's historical hours archives. I'm a true disney nerd.....

dreamfinder55
05-22-2009, 01:27 PM
I think you will be okay. According to what Disney has been doing lately, the September hours will be posted the first week of June.