PDA

View Full Version : HELP - The Art of Disney

DZNYGUY
05-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Okay, so about two years ago when I was in one of the best stores in the world (the art of disney) I saw a painting that had been done of Beauty and the Beast. The painting was extremely beautiful and it depicted the wilting rose in the foreground of Belle dancing with the beast. You may or may not remember that this painting was tinted red as well.

Currently, there is a similar painting of the dragon fight scene from Sleeping Beauty that is done in the exact same style.

My question that I need help on is this: As a wedding present to my future wife, I would like to see if I could still possibly purchase the Beauty and the Beast painting that I saw and where could I possibly purchase it.

Please, please help!

Thanks everyone!

Strmchsr
05-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Several options you could try.

1.) WDW merchandising - (407) 363-6200

or

2.) the number for Downtown Disney that could probably connect you directly with Art of Disney is (407) 828-3800 or 407-WDW-2NITE.

3.) I think, but am not 100% sure this is still correct, that Art of Disney's direct number is 407-828-3929. Try it and see and if that doesn't work, then you have the other options.

Good luck! :mickey:

dmosher
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes by all means call them. Most of the more senior CM's will remember things like this and if you are lucky enough to talk to someone from the store, they may be able to point you in the right direction. Also check with Disneyana sites and members, they may be able to fins it for you.
:pipes:
D