PDA

View Full Version : 8 year old Birthday At WDW!!!

donald-doc
05-22-2009, 10:09 AM
All,

We have been to WDW several times over the years, and this time we will be there for our daughter's 8th birthday.

What could we do that would stand out as a special treat? Any ideas?

Dinner cruise, activities....

(FYI- she is slowly losing interest the Princess stuff......)

Thanks!

yjgirl32
05-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I would do the firwork boat cruise. They can have a banner and some ballons for here. It was a very nice place to catch wishes. Good luck in your decision.

Dulcee
05-22-2009, 11:01 AM
If she's still into girly but not princess stuff I'm fairly positive the GF does Mom/Daughter Spa packages where you can get your nails done together.

For my younger sister's Bday we always did the Poly Luau and noted on the reservation it was her Bday, they always went above and beyond.

Make sure you pick her up a birthday button for the duration of the trip. My sister's Bday always fell during our trip and she always got special treats throughout the week while wearing it.

dmosher
05-22-2009, 09:09 PM
If you want some serious attention I recommend a Birthday Button and one of those GIant Birthday hats! They ALWAYS get you noticed and especially with the current "What are you Celebrating", you are sure to get some attention and maybe a few little extras too!
:pipes:
D