PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney Sale

pox24
05-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Has anyone attended last year's special sale? Is it worth going? We both would really like to know.

deedeenmickey
05-21-2009, 09:11 PM
What is this "special sale" you speak of?Hmmmm?

mudpuppysmom
05-21-2009, 10:51 PM
I was there at Christmas time when they had a special sale for AP holders and DVC members....but it seemed more like everyone and their brother and sister and all their friends were there too!! It was a mad house, but I will say it was worth going! I got a TON of stuff for under $100 for gifts for my kids, my family and a few kids, so it was worth the madness for me.

Dracula766
05-22-2009, 10:56 PM
I was planning to take my time driving to WDW from TX but now my girlfriend is insisting we drive all night so we can get there in time for the sale.:coffee:

I hope it's worth it :shrug:

TiggeRia
05-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I was there for the one during Christmas, bright and early. It's true it was a madhouse-it was hard to move around and check out took forever. And to be perfectly honest, most of the sales that they offered that morning, they offered throughout the week to everyone on the resort, like the 40% off t-shirts. We did get a Christmas ornament and special edition pin for going, though....