PDA

View Full Version : Airline Check-in at Resorts

LorrieP
05-21-2009, 10:43 AM
I know the last time we were at WDW, we were able to check in at the resort for our return flight home. We flew Delta last time. It was great not having to tote our luggage around the airport. This time we are flying JetBlue. Does anyone know if you can check in for JetBlue at the resorts??

g8rgirl29
05-21-2009, 11:01 AM
I believe that they do!!

c&d
05-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes Jet Blue does resort check in. Delta also does resort check in so I'm surprised you had to take your luggage with you. We flew on US Air once and they didn't have resort check in very sad.

Jared
05-21-2009, 02:33 PM
I know the last time we were at WDW, we were able to check in at the resort for our return flight home. We flew Delta last time. It was great not having to tote our luggage around the airport. This time we are flying JetBlue. Does anyone know if you can check in for JetBlue at the resorts??
You should have been able to check your bags at your resort if you were flying with Delta. It participates in the program, as does JetBlue. The desk is open between 5 a.m. and 1 p.m each day.

Turk82
05-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Do you know if you can check in at the resort for AirTran?

faline
05-26-2009, 07:42 PM
AirTrain is on the list.

Participating airlines include AirTran, American, Continental, JetBlue, Alaska Air, Delta, Northwest and United/Ted. Walt Disney World hopes to add other air carriers to the resort airline check-in service in the near future. Guests unable to use remote check-in may store their bags at the resort luggage room until departure.

TheRustyScupper
05-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Airlines:
. . . AirTran,
. . . Continental,
. . . Delta,
. . . JetBlue,
. . . Northwest,
. . . US Airways
. . . American
. . . Alaska
. . . United
. . . Southwest will do trials this Summer at POP

NOTE: Airlines with bag fees must have the fees paid by credit card the day prior to departure.

Figaro0826
05-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Resort airline check- in is so handy!

PixieMagic
05-31-2009, 11:25 PM
If you do this, can you choose from open seats like at the regular check-in desk??

cherbie66
06-01-2009, 12:31 AM
We are taking US Air. I wish they did this also. It would make our last day much easier. Oh well.

BMan62
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Man, I hope Southwest is up and running at Pop for our trip in September! I love the idea of not handling baggage on the DME trip back to the airport.

sainter
06-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Airlines:
. . . AirTran,
. . . Continental,
. . . Delta,
. . . JetBlue,
. . . Northwest,
. . . US Airways
. . . American
. . . Alaska
. . . United

NOTE: Airlines with bag fees must have the fees paid by credit card the day prior to departure.

Cherbie66, US Air is on this list... :thumbsup:

FaithTrustPixieDust
06-01-2009, 03:52 PM
/I]

I had not heard this . . . .good news!! :mickey: