PDA

View Full Version : EWP at Poly?

*Liz*
05-21-2009, 02:21 AM
I never watched the water pageant at the Poly before so do you watch it from the beach or the boat dock? Or can you see it from both? Thanks! :mickey:

SBETigg
05-21-2009, 07:05 AM
You can see it from the boat dock and from the beach at the Polynesian. The better view is from the beach.

Polynesian Dweller
05-21-2009, 10:34 PM
The EWP is a series of barges that light up the stretch almost the entire length of the Poly so you can see it from almost anywhere along the water front. The sound comes from the barges themselves so you also hear it anywhere.

There are actually three beach areas at the Poly. The best one to see this is in front of the volcano pool. The end of the boat dock is also a good spot.

*Liz*
05-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks! :tikki:

dmosher
05-22-2009, 09:39 PM
The best one to see this is in front of the volcano pool. The end of the boat dock is also a good spot.
Both great locations with unobstructed sounds and views. Enjoy it, it is pretty cool!
:pipes:
D

mainemajor
05-26-2009, 08:26 PM
DW and I got a couple of adult beverages :beer::wine:and sat right out on the beach by the volcano pool, sat back and enjoyed the water pagent.

Two years ago we weere in line waiting for our bus at MK and saw it from there, too. A very unique view.

steamboat willy
05-28-2009, 09:47 PM
:cool: I am going to give you my favorite place to watch EWP, :fworks: and watch the World go by. As you walk out onto the beach from the Main House turn right towards TTC there is a small hill with palm trees. I think it even has a paved trail now. Best seat in the house for all of the above. Enjoy my favorite spot since
1973. I will be back in September for my EWP viewing. Steamboat Willy