PDA

View Full Version : Dining Solo

jrfromfla
05-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Going to WDW solo for a quick trip June 7- June 10 staying POFQ.

I would like to try some different restaurants. Are there any restaurants that have a bar attached, that serve the same food, so I don't need to sit at a table for one?

Any suggestions would be great.

JPL
05-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Yak & Yeti I have had lunch and dinner at the bar on several solo trips with no wait at all. You can also eat the bar at the Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex Cafe. I have also heard you cna eat at the Tune-in Lunge attached to the 50's Primetime Cafe.

pox24
05-20-2009, 11:14 AM
I had 4 of them last summer while working in Lake Mary. I dined at Flying Fish (Boardwalk), Jiko ( AKL), Rainforest Cafe ( DTD) and at the California Grille ( CR) . All had bar seating with the same dinner menu.

SBETigg
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM
I had 4 of them last summer while working in Lake Mary. I dined at Flying Fish (Boardwalk), Jiko ( AKL), Rainforest Cafe ( DTD) and at the California Grille ( CR) . All had bar seating with the same dinner menu.

I was going to suggest Flying Fish and CG, too. The previous poster means they have the same dinner menu as the dining room areas, not that all the places have the same dinner menu as each other, just to clarify. You can also get some very satisfying appetizer items at the Tambu Lounge in the Polynesian (with a large screen TV right there). ESPN Zone at the Boardwalk might also be good. Oh and Raglan Road at Downtown Disney.

mdricks
05-20-2009, 11:23 AM
fultons in dtd is a good solo

the bar next to 50s prime time

I second cali grill

no bar but biergarten is family seating and you will be seated with someone, hit and miss but I've never been dissapointed

the sushi bar in japan or in the swan are both solo friendly

or do what I do and plant down at the bar in rose and crown, black and tans with bangers and mash. yum