PDA

View Full Version : Poly LVC

Catzle
05-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Just got back on Sunday night from the Poly. We stayed LVC. It was much better than last year where they have added back a few things.
The yogurt was back and one of the best things is the nesquick chocolate milk for the kids in the single bottles. My daughter is a huge chocolate milk person so this was great. The food was real good. They had chicken one night that was awesome. Service was good and everyone said Aloha each and ever time you walked by even when you had just walked by. They would also open the door for you so you didn't have to take your key out. We had a great trip.

mouseketeer mom
05-20-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm with you. Poly LVC is just wonderful. Nothing has compared to it. Glad your stay was terrific!

tikiman
05-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the report. Glad you had a good stay.

SBETigg
05-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Sounds great! Our next trip will be Poly LVC. Whenever we can get it together. This coming year, it's the son's first year of college and my daughter is going to France, so maybe 2011, but then my daughter graduates from HS with two tuition bills about to hit so... it could be a long time in the planning. I love to read reports and dream-plan. Thanks for letting us know!

figgie
05-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I know I'll kick myself for not knowing this but what does the LVC stand for?

deedeebee
05-20-2009, 02:14 PM
My guess would be Lagoon view concierge. We are staying there in july.

figgie
05-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Lagoon view, that makes sense! Figured the c was concierge but didn't get the LV. Thanks!

PixieMagic
05-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Glad you had an amazing time!! We loved staying GVC in the hawaii building...it was simply amazing!:cloud9::cloud9: