PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Admission Hassle?

Euby
05-20-2009, 05:36 AM
We will be celebrating my nephew's birthday :party2: in June. I have already registered him to get free admission. We are staying off property and this is the only day that we can do Disney. We are letting him choose which park he wants to visit, but I'm pretty certain he'll choose the Magic Kingdom :balloon:.

I'm interested to hear from anyone that has used their free admission. Was there a hassle :bang: when trying to get the ticket via will-call? How early :alarm:does will-call open? The rest of us will already have our tickets.

Do they give the birthday :party: person a button or anything similar?

:thanks:
Kristi

merlinmagic4
05-20-2009, 07:01 AM
No hassle at all, especially if you are preregistered! You may know this (I didn't) but the Will Call booth is outside of the gates. We went through the gate and then had to go back out. We had to explain what happened to the CM at the gate because you're not supposed to be able to enter again for 30 minutes. No problem, though! We got right back in :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Not a problem at all! (although we got DD the gift card instead of the ticket).

Will Call at MK is on the right, after you go through security, but before you enter the park.

It officially opens at 7:45am, but we were lucky and it opened a few minutes early.

disneymom15
05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
No problems for me either. I also picked the gift card options.

figgie
05-20-2009, 11:01 AM
WE are annual pass holders and if you didn't know, for your birthday, since you are already paid for your ticket into the park, you can get a day long fast pass for up to four people in your party on your birthday instead. Fantastic!:thumbsup:

blondeinbrandon
05-21-2009, 12:01 PM
We went over on the 5th and the 13th for my boys birthdays. They chose the Gift Card and they had fun spending the money! There are big WILL CALL signs so the windows are easy to spot.
Also they gave my boys each a birthday button with their name on it.
I can't wait for my birthday in October!:mickey: