PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bedroom at Boardwalk Villas ?

ramftbl
05-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Hello All ! Just got a 2 Bedroom Villla ressie at BW in October ( standard view ). Can anyone tell me :
1. What this view might be..and
2. A particular section/room number to request ?
Thanks to all who respond !!

Mickey's Pals
05-19-2009, 03:03 PM
It really depends on what kind of view you want. There is also an additional cost I believe for the Premier view (water view?, which includes the pool i think) vs. a standard view. I think the Boardwalk might have (3) different kinds of views (Boardwalk, Water and Standard). You might want to check and see. When I stayed, I had a view of the Luna Pool and it was very nice. I have heard the Boardwalk view is a bit noisier.

You also may want to do some research as to where the various rooms types are located, sometimes the walk back to your room is longer than the walk around the park!

Mickey's Pals
05-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry that didn't answer much of your question! :blush: The standard view I believe can be the parking lot, tennis courts or other similar land based areas.

pox24
05-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Most likely it will face the entrance. That is where the standard Studios are and the lock offs make them a 2 BR. I like the location personally, its quiet. Pretty close to the lobby too.