PDA

View Full Version : How early is too early?

obsessive planner
05-19-2009, 09:43 AM
I am in the middle of planning my August/September 2010 trip to WDW. Every time I ask my DH for a suggestion or a preference about the trip he looks at me like I'm crazy.:confused:

So, how early is too early to start planning? Am I crazy?

DisneyFr33k
05-19-2009, 09:52 AM
I begin planning the next trip on the airplane on our way back!
:)

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I don't think it is ever too early. I am already planning for my next trip, and I can't afford to go any time soon. Have fun!!!!

marlaine
05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
When I'm at WDW I make mental notes the whole time we're there. I write things down when we go back to our hotel. We only get to go once a year, and every year I try to change things up just a bit. We have our traditions, the things we do every time, but I try to throw in something different each time.
I guess you could say I NEVER stop planning! It's actually become a hobby for me. Disney is in our lives Every Single Day! NEVER TOO EARLY TO PLAN!!!:cloud9:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-19-2009, 11:39 AM
It is never too early!

We just got back a couple of days ago, and were already planning the next trip while still finishing up the last one.

Belle--86
05-19-2009, 11:48 AM
It's never too early- still working on plans for trip this August and already thinking about next years trip.:mickey:

Jeri
05-19-2009, 12:06 PM
It is never too early. I have been planning our October 2010 trip since last year.:thumbsup:

It helps get me pass the time between trips. We only go every 2 to 3 years, however we stay for 10 to 12 days.

So plan away, oh and I get the same looks from my husband when I ask him about our trip too.:blush:

SBETigg
05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
It's never too early to start planning, but I have found that my husband and son are never ready to provide their input until what I consider to be too late. What I do is plan what I think everyone will like and consult them as needed when it gets to be closer, like close enough to make ADRs once schedules are posted. Otherwise, I just do my own happy planning thing, and my daughter is happy to consult with me any time.

biodtl
05-19-2009, 02:11 PM
It's never too early. I have been thinking baout my Oct 2010 trip since we got home from our Oct 2008 trip. And I just got the go-ahead from DH the other day, know I am in official "planning" mode, even though it's too early to book, etc. I'm planning in my head.