PDA

View Full Version : Disney Tickets - Buy three days get two days free question

brian2000boston
05-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Good morning everyone, we do a complete package so this is new territory for me. My parents are coming with us this September for a week and plan on doing 5 day park pass. Is this get five days for the price of three deal really good? I wasn't sure if i should push them to buy now or is this a frequesnt deal, or do you know of deals that we should be waiting for? Any input will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

joonyer
05-19-2009, 12:45 PM
It's about as good a deal as you will be able to get. Legitimate Disney park passes are never discounted very much, although you can save a few dollars by buying in advance from places like The Official Ticket Center (intercot sponsor). When shopping around, be careful to check to see if the taxes are included in the advertised prices, some sites/dealers can be misleading by not including tax in the up-front price. You may also save a few $$ by finding a seller who delivers them for free.

Be forewarned, if you find deeply discounted tickets, for sale, "Caveat Emptor" (let the buyer beware). They are probably not valid tickets or have been partially used (and those are not legally transferable). You will probably get turned away at the gate.

brian2000boston
05-19-2009, 03:03 PM
The Official Ticket Center is actually where i saw them, I was wondering if this deal actually is a good one to justify buyin gthe tickets now vs waiting to see what else comes out, thank you for the feedback.

TheRustyScupper
05-19-2009, 03:57 PM
1) You save about $11 per ticket.
2) After 3-days is when the deep discounts start.
3) Now, if they only offered discounts after two days ...