PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide Adventure Day 3 of 7 w/Pictures

Mr_Increddieble
05-17-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=566021023/a=158214578_158214578/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
Monday, May 11th
Woke to beautiful blue skies again. Man, this IS heaven. Kids already playing in the quiet pool. Had breakfast at 'Ohanas. Pluto was especially fun crawling around like a dog (Duh). Food is standard fare you can get at any resort bkfst area. So it's the atmosphere and character interaction that makes it special. Then off to Epcot where we rode, in order, Spaceship Earth (very enjoyable, I love that Roman soldier guy-he looks real, as does the caveman telling his family a story, Soarin' (I love the moment just as your feet leave the floor in the dark), Living with the Land, Test Track, and Mission Space (Green-mild version).
Went back to the Poly for lunch at Cap't Cook's (which has some nice offerings), then spent 15 minutes off our AAA arcade card in the Arcade. (One note: we tried the card 3 days later expecting to see 15 mins. remaining and there were zero (0) minutes, I don't know if it has to be 30 consecutive mins. or what. That would be odd. Anyway, tossed the card in the trash). Then we swam in the Volcano pool and with DD went down the slide about 12 times. Freshened-up then had to stop by the Winn-Dixie for some supplies so had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack instead of the planned WolfGang Puck Express. We realized that once you step outside WDW, even for an hour or so, you lose some magic. So we quickly went to DTD for some shopping. Then went to DHS for the Disney Playhouse Dance Party (what a blast of pure adrenaline for the kids. We were tired before we went but that place wakes you up.Then really tired, (cumulative effect of the heat), we went back to our room. Got a cold beverage and walked around the shops at the Poly and bought a book on Imagineering (thinking outside the box. The Q&A on the back cover caught my attention. Q: How many Imagineers does it take to change light bulb. A: Does it have to be a light bulb.
Then goodnight till tomorrow. Kids still playing in the "Quiet Pool". Life goes on in the World.
Work Hard, Play Harder.

Jeri
05-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your pictures. You have a beautiful family, and the picture of your son on the beach is wonderful.
It looks like you had a great time.

yjgirl32
05-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Very nice pictures. Loved the ones Mike & Sully. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

faline
05-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Very descriptive report! Thanks!

BluewaterBrad
05-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Gotta love being able to take breaks in the pools when you are onsite.:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the report

thejens
05-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Fun report and sounds like a great book!

pdrlkr
05-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: