PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast

tinkerbellfan246
05-17-2009, 05:33 PM
What do you think about their breakfast? Is it good? Please let me know! Thanks!:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
05-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Breakfast is very good... It is a must do for me the day I decide to go to Animal Kingdom... The character interaction is top notch too...

big blue and hairy
05-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Breakfast is very good... It is a must do for me the day I decide to go to Animal Kingdom... The character interaction is top notch too...Agree, completely...

:sulley:

DisneyTwinsMommy
05-17-2009, 06:25 PM
It is by far our favorite breakfast! The food is standard breakfast fare with some more adventurous dishes thrown in. The characters are great!

Just a note- It is LOUD in there! Which is prefect for our 18 month old twins! It's a fun time had by all! :mickey:

joanna71985
05-17-2009, 06:39 PM
I did the breakfast, and enjoyed it. I would definitely do it again.

lighteningqueen
05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
It's better than all the rest. The food is so much more flavorfull there than the others and we love eating in what makes you think is a foreign world.... Crystal is good and so is 1900 Park Faire love the strawberry breakfast soup. We did 5 Breakfast for our TS credits and ate later in the morning so we could go all day and then eat counter. Best move we made... No evenings tied up in resta's waiting well only 3 but we did those early so we wouldn't miss all the parades fireworks as we did the year before...

Camping Mom
05-17-2009, 07:15 PM
We always ate at the Donald restaurant, but since it closed, most of the staff moved to Tusker House. It isn't as much fun, but the staff are wonderful! I thought it was one of the best breakfasts and the juice is to die for!!

wdw_bound
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
I am almost reluctant to tell you how much we enjoyed it, since the more popular it gets, the harder an ADR is to come by :secret:

We had an 8:05 ADR for a 9 am park opening and it was perfect. We got some great photopass shots in front of the Tree of Life. The food and the character interaction were great. It is now a must do for us.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

yjgirl32
05-17-2009, 07:47 PM
This is so awesome to hear. My in-laws are going with us this time and they have never been to Disney so I was really hoping this would be a good choice.

lighteningqueen
05-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Great choice again... someone posted on another board I think that the juice is Pink grapefruit and pineapple orange juice mixed or was as close as they could get to Tuskers. Said you could even use the crystal light as well. Boy was that good. I wanted him to bring a gallon of it to me but instead I thin I drank 4 glasses of it. awwww Dec can't come soon enough

jensantuit
05-18-2009, 07:38 AM
This is our favorite character breakfast. The food is great, the characters are attentive and they come out quickly. Our waitress was wonderful. We will be going again when we go back in September. :mickey:

stitchaholic
05-18-2009, 08:24 AM
i think the juice is papaya punch actually,and it is yummy!
the whole brakfast is delish,try the mango chocolate bread...
great character interaction also,one of the only character meals to see daisy duck.
it is a close second to chef mickeys breakfast buffet.