PDA

View Full Version : Character meal w/ Chip and Dale?

PETE FROM NYC
05-17-2009, 11:07 AM
DW wants to do a character meal that features Chip and Dale, preferably a breakfast.
Which meal has them?

bcornette
05-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure if any breakfasts have them but the Garden Grill dinner at Epcot has them. And IF liberty Tree Tavern characters return it also has them.

Seasonscraps
05-17-2009, 01:00 PM
You can see Chip & Dale at the Cape May Cafe breakfast in the Beach Club. Goofy and Minnie Mouse are their also. They are wearing beachy attire :)

wdwfansince75
05-17-2009, 01:39 PM
In the past, they were regulars at Chef Mickey's, for breakfast as well as dinner. Have wonderful pictures of DD's with C&D from trips in the 80's, and of their daughters with the guys in 2005.

joanna71985
05-17-2009, 02:50 PM
You can see Chip & Dale at the Cape May Cafe breakfast in the Beach Club. Goofy and Minnie Mouse are their also. They are wearing beachy attire :)

In the past, they were regulars at Chef Mickey's, for breakfast as well as dinner. Have wonderful pictures of DD's with C&D from trips in the 80's, and of their daughters with the guys in 2005.

Unfortunately they are no longer at either. Currently the only character meals that have Chip and Dale are GG dinner and Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

Seasonscraps
05-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Wow, I had no idea. Sorry for the bad info. :blush:

BluewaterBrad
05-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Cape May is great. Although, when they had the crepes it was awesome!!:mickey:

FaithTrustPixieDust
05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Unfortunately they are no longer at either. Currently the only character meals that have Chip and Dale are GG dinner and Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

I did not know Chip and Dale appeared at the Backyard BBQ! Is that pretty regular?

You can also see them at the Campfire Movies at Ft Wilderness. It's a little different than a character meal because you don't necessarily get one-on-one time with them. They interact with the whole group, doing the hokey pokey, etc.

jensantuit
05-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Chip and Dale can be found at the Garden Grill at the Land Pavilion at Epcot. I have never eaten here, but we are considering it when we go in September. :mickey:

hlkeck
05-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Garden Grill Dinner is awesome! We give it 2 mickey ears up and highly recommend! :mickey:

joanna71985
05-18-2009, 04:02 PM
I did not know Chip and Dale appeared at the Backyard BBQ! Is that pretty regular?

You can also see them at the Campfire Movies at Ft Wilderness. It's a little different than a character meal because you don't necessarily get one-on-one time with them. They interact with the whole group, doing the hokey pokey, etc.

I believe Mickey's Backyard BBQ is seasonal (I think). I do know it isn't every night.