PDA

View Full Version : The Best french fries????

Live4WDW
05-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Who has the best fries in wdw? I'll be there in Dec, and there is nothing like good hot tasty fries!!! Thanks!:jaw: My God Man! Look at those Fries!

mdhiggin
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM
We had some at Petrifries in AK that were marvelous, but I think they changed that stand to something else. They were McDonald's fries, though, and they sell them all over WDW.

slegrant
05-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Roaring Forks in the Wilderness Lodge has the best Fries:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
05-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Roaring Forks in the Wilderness Lodge has the best Fries:mickey:

Yes!!

Simba's Mom
05-16-2009, 05:09 PM
LOL! This strikes me as funny because when we ate at the CS in the American Adventure, DS announced "These are the BEST french fries anywhere in WDW!" He's 29yo, tasted a few french fries in his life. He also said that WDW has some of the best tasting fries he's ever had (although he doesn't live in a very "foodie" city).

PETE FROM NYC
05-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Most of the fries I have had on previous trips were luke warm , at best.
None stood out as great.

grumpydude
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM
:ditto:
We had some at Petrifries in AK that were marvelous, but I think they changed that stand to something else. They were McDonald's fries, though, and they sell them all over WDW.

badkitty
05-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Unfortunately, WDW is no longer serving McDonald's french fries in any of the theme parks.