PDA

View Full Version : License Plate Holder

twinboyz
05-16-2009, 08:49 AM
A few years ago when we went to WDW, they had a License Plate holder that said."Been There, Done That, Going Back". I haven't seen it since. Last year when we went, the only one I found was a tinkerbell one that said something like, "Where dreams come true." Anybody seen the one with all the characters on it?

Thanks!

LiloLovesTheKing26
05-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I know which one you are talking about my best friend got one!! I have the one that has everyone on it saying "where dreams come true". I also got a really cool nightmare before christmas one in September! I would check ebay!! I actually sold some License plate frames on there a few years back!!

Hull-onian
05-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Maybe you'll find it on e-bay. Try it.

KatrinaJ91
05-16-2009, 10:31 PM
I have the Been There one! But I bought it several years ago, so I'm really of no help....sorry! :( I do love it though!! :D

SFD998
05-17-2009, 08:58 AM
My wife has the one you are talking about. She too bought it several years ago and we haven't seen it since. We were looking to replace it because it was starting to fade. I would go with the other suggestions of ebay.

twinboyz
05-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks for your help. We will check e-bay!

Darbylew
05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I ordered mine from Disney. I think I saw some
at the World of Disney at DTD the last time I
was there but not the one the says been there
done that. Mine says where the Magic lives
with all four parks and Mickey on it. I hope
you can find the one you are looking for. :mickey:

twinboyz
05-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Your license plate holder sounds like a good one. I went on E-bay and there isn't one out there like the one I was referring to, the last one like that sold for over $50. I will look when we go in August. Thanks!!!!:thumbsup:

DisneyAndRedSox
05-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Just an FYI, when you go to get your car inspected take it off. In Massachusetts they will rip it off since it blocks the top of the plate where it says "Massachusetts". They don't even bother unscrewing it off, they rip it off like a band-aid! It happed to my car and my Dad's!

DisneyDog
05-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I have the "been there done that" one, but I've had it for a loooong time. About 7 years, I guess.

Tink#64
05-24-2009, 12:58 AM
I love my "BT,DT,GB" frame! I've only seen 1 other vehicle with this frame outside of WDW! I bought mine in the MK many years ago. But I did buy a license plate for the front of my van the "100 Years of Magic" on Ebay, about 2 years after that celebration, which happened to be going on during our first visit! So keep an eye on Ebay, you never know what you're gonna find on there! :thumbsup: