PDA

View Full Version : Epcot to MK to see Spectro Magic

AuntKari
05-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Is the best way to go from Epcot to MK to see Spectro Magic at 9:00 PM taking the monorail? Will the monorail back to Epcot be open after Spectro Magic as we will have left our car at the Epcot parking lot. What time should we get on the monrail in Epcot in time to make it for Spectro Magic? Thank you! Kari

tjstrike
05-16-2009, 02:36 AM
The monorail is the best way, I'd give yourself at leats 1 1/2 hrs before show to leave Epcot. Not sure if epcot monorail will still be running, probably depends on if either park has EMH's that night ?

AuntKari
05-16-2009, 05:16 PM
So after Spectro Magic will the monorail still run back to Epcot and the parking lot still be open so we can get our car. And this is better than us driving to TTC and then going to Spectro Magic? Thank you! Autn Kari

badkitty
05-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Sometimes the monorail is running back to EPCOT after MK closes but sometimes it is not.

What I typically do is park my car at TTC in the morning and take the monorail to EPCOT. Then I can take the monorail back to TTC to head over to MK. That way I am sure to be able to get to my car when I leave MK.

AuntKari
05-17-2009, 03:22 PM
But now for the morning times. Will the monorail from the TTC be operating to Epcot at 7:30 AM? We have to report at Akershaus at 7:55 AM. See my problem everybody? Thank you, Aunt Kari

faline
05-17-2009, 04:01 PM
They should be. We got to the Magic Kingdom via monrail for a pre-park-opening breakfast. We did need to have our breakfast reservation checked at the gate before they'd let us through to board the monorail though.