PDA

View Full Version : Funny horoscope!

DisneyWhirled
05-15-2009, 10:24 PM
We have a vacation planned for 8/14-8/24/09. We are doing WDW and DCL (booked separately). Let's just say that I am super excited about this trip (its been a tough year) and have been doing a lot of planning.

Tonight, I sit down to read the local paper and the horoscopes, which I read for fun and here is what it said:

Start thinking about that vacation you want to go on at the end of August. Now is the time to make some more concrete plans. Your forethought will increase the likelihood of a magical journey.

Isn't that neat/wierd?? Of course, being in WDW is magical anyway!!

It'sWDW4me
05-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh how weird is that!!! Well, it's in the stars - you're going to have an amazingly magical trip. Enjoy! :pixie:

pianobabe
05-16-2009, 10:52 AM
That is funny. Along the same note, this is what happened to me...

For my 25th birthday, my dad took me out to eat with my grandma and my uncle. We went to a chinese restaurant. At the end when I opened my fortune cookie it read: Your love life with be happy and harmonious. I thought that was so funny, because my husband and I had just separated about 2 weeks before and he had decided he wanted a divorce. The irony was just hilarious (sometimes you just need to laugh). Needless to say, I wrote the date on the fortune and saved it. I have done that with each fortune I have gotten since then, it's a strange way to start collecting something.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Sometimes those horoscopes hit the nail right on the head!