PDA

View Full Version : October or November?

tinkgirl07
05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi all! I was hoping I could get some opinions from you about what do you think the best time to go is. It is going to be two adults and we either want to go in the end of October and go to mnsshp or wait three weeks and go in the middle of november and go to mvmcp. Which is a better party and time to visit? I've done the halloween party once, and would like to do the christmas party at some time too, but I'm thinking since the trip will be in mid-november not later (due to work restrictions) it might be better to put off a christmas trip until early december one year so we can experience the full wdw christmas experience, since it seems like a lot of people are saying 100% of the decor isn't up until after thanksgiving.

We also want to do the water park one day, so would going in October be a little bit warmer or is November weather alright for water parks? Also, what are the crowds like towards the last week in Oct vs. middle of Nov.? Any info will help! Thanks to everyone in advance :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-15-2009, 12:33 PM
I agree that not all the Christmas stuff is in full swing if you go in the middle of November, so if you want to experience it all, then go with the October dates. Weather-wise, the times are pretty similar. The weather is beginning to be somewhat variable then, so you could get a cold (cool) snap at either time, or it could be quite warm at either time.

tjstrike
05-16-2009, 02:56 AM
We've been twice in early to mid October, MNSSHP both times, not so crowded and plenty warm to still swim.

Tinkerfreak
05-16-2009, 09:31 AM
I also say october and the Halloween party.