PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question..

DizNee143
05-14-2009, 02:42 PM
so im looking at the offical ticket centers website..and see they have buy 3 get 2 days free..and so on..
and im thinking about going for that..
if i want..ill be able to add on the no expiration, right? cuz i dont think we will use all 5 days while there..and will add it on just before we leave..
and i would imagine i would paying the price as if i had a 5 day pass?

i should know the answer to this..lol..im a big enough disney freak..but i keep second guessing myself about this..

any help would be great, thanx!! :mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
I know how you feel ~

I always check too. What I've found though with these deals is that the "free" days expire within a year or so. So, I don't think this ticket option will allow a non expiring. But I could be wrong ~ I'm sure someone will correct me if I am. :D
Also that the ticket for the five day is about the same price(give or take a couple of bucks). So I usually just buy the ticket with the options I want and not worry about the "get free days" deal.

Godd Luck and Have Fun! :mickey:

BMan62
05-14-2009, 04:51 PM
As others will say, unless the unused days will cover an entire trip, it's not worth paying the price for non-expiring. Understand, you will pay for non-expiring on the full length of the ticket, not just the unused days.

DizNee143
05-15-2009, 08:28 AM
As others will say, unless the unused days will cover an entire trip, it's not worth paying the price for non-expiring. Understand, you will pay for non-expiring on the full length of the ticket, not just the unused days.

as i stated in my original post..i know that..
still doesnt answer my question...lol..
thanx for trying though!

DizNee143
05-18-2009, 11:01 AM
? ? ?

Beast_fanatic
05-18-2009, 12:13 PM
so im looking at the offical ticket centers website..and see they have buy 3 get 2 days free..and so on..
and im thinking about going for that..
if i want..ill be able to add on the no expiration, right? cuz i dont think we will use all 5 days while there..and will add it on just before we leave..
and i would imagine i would paying the price as if i had a 5 day pass?

i should know the answer to this..lol..im a big enough disney freak..but i keep second guessing myself about this..

any help would be great, thanx!! :mickey:

Yes, you would be able to add the no expiration if you so desired, and yes it would be based off the original number of days on the ticket, not the days remaining.

CleveRocks
05-19-2009, 03:09 AM
When you pay to upgrade to the No Expiration option, you will pay the fee for a 5-day ticket, not a 3-day ticket. You'll pay $70 + tax.

HOWEVER ...

... if the leftover days won't FULLY cover your park needs for a future trip, then don't waste the money.

DizNee143
05-19-2009, 02:57 PM
When you pay to upgrade to the No Expiration option, you will pay the fee for a 5-day ticket, not a 3-day ticket. You'll pay $70 + tax.

HOWEVER ...

... if the leftover days won't FULLY cover your park needs for a future trip, then don't waste the money.

we are only probably gonna go to two parks this time around..and that would leave 3 days for use..that could easily be another vacation for us..and with a baby on the way..i think this might be the smartest option for us..cuz if we do it that way..it will say us some money!! :mickey: