PDA

View Full Version : Donald's Safari Breakfast Help

AuntKari
05-14-2009, 05:17 AM
We are booked at 8:00 AM for Donald's Breakfast. They say the breakfast is 8-10 AM. Can we see all the characters by 9:00 AM and head out into the park when it opens at 9:00 AM or will all the characters be spread out and we must stay until 10:00 AM to see all of them? I don't want to lose that extra hour in the park when I am sure we can eat breakfast in only 1 hour. Thank you! Aunt Kari

JenniferS.
05-14-2009, 07:05 AM
We just ate there last week. We saw all the characters except Goofy within 1 hr. Usually we see all of them. Being the first reservation, I'm sure the characters will be out right away. Not really sure. It would also depend on where you are sitting. I don't think you should have a problem.

Belle_0717
05-14-2009, 08:27 AM
DH & I had an 8:05 ADR. We were seated around 8 am. All 4 characters were around by 8:30 am and we even saw the parade through the restaurant. We sat in the room to the left of the entrance - they seemed to be in there first from what I could tell. We enjoyed the food and character interaction - they did not stay too long at each table but there was plenty of time for pictures and autographs.

jensantuit
05-14-2009, 08:50 AM
We ate here last September and had an 8:00 reservation. We were seated promptly, our waitress was great. The characters started coming out right away, we actually saw most characters twice and we were only there about 50 minutes. We plan on going again this September and will try to get an 8:00 reservation again.
Have fun :mickey:

SheLovesDisney
05-14-2009, 08:52 AM
On our trip last August we had an 8:05 seating and saw each character 2 to 3 times by 9 am. We were done and on the Safari right when it opened with no wait.:mickey:

BigRedDad
05-14-2009, 08:55 AM
When I was there in April of last year, we saw all 5 characters in less than an hour. We had an 8:15 reservation and we made the rope drop at 9AM. They even had a parade for the kids during the breakfast.

lighteningqueen
05-14-2009, 11:05 AM
This was our favorite. Our res were for 9:30, Perfect time. Food was all fresh and the characters were plentiful. Our CM told us if we got up to go to the buffet he would make sure we didn't miss a single character in our room and that he would bring them over when we got back. It was our bes meal and experience the whole 9 days of our last trip in Dec. The eggs are so much better there than any of the other character break we did that week. The 8-10 time means that they take reservations up to 10am. We did late ones so that we would not eat again until the evening. We will do that again this next Dec eat late break and then slide thru to dinner around 7-8pm

yjgirl32
05-14-2009, 11:11 AM
We too want to try this breakfast. I'm really glad to hear all the wonderful reviews. Only 111 days to go!!!!