PDA

View Full Version : August ADRs

pixiesmimi
05-13-2009, 11:21 PM
I will be making ADRs in about a week. Has anyone done the Tusker House Breakfast? The info says it is from 8:00 to 10:50. That is a strange time but my question, is there just one seating and it is during this time or are there different times available during this time frame?

Another question, what time would you do Kona for dinner in order to see the fireworks and Electric Parade from the beach afterwards, 7:00 or 8:00? Thanks!

pixiesmimi
05-14-2009, 09:33 AM
After reading some other threads, I want to also ask, would you do Kona or O'Hana's for dinner in order to see the electric water parade and Wishes or is there only one that you can see it from? We haven't decided if we want to go to the beach to view it or watch from the restaurant. Can you see it no matter where you are sitting or do you have to be by a window?

Vinny
05-14-2009, 06:15 PM
In response to your second post, we have not been to Kona but have done Ohana many times and will be there again on our next trip. The atmosphere, service and most importantly food are all great and we have had nothing but positive experiences there.

To see Wishes from Ohana you can request to sit by a window when you check in at your ADR time. The fireworks can not be seen from all tables in the restaurant though. Good luck on your ADR's and have a fun trip!!

TikiGoddess
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
We are doing the Tusker House breakfast. You can get ADRs at any time between 8 and 10:50 -- regular ADR situation.

We're going at 8am so we can get into AK before the park opens at 9am!

Kathy

pixiesmimi
05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks a lot! That is what I needed to know. I think I will switch my ADRs and do Kona for breakfast and O'Hana for dinner. I have done O'Hana's for breakfast before but DH hasn't.

The morning we want to do Tusker House is early morning hours there and that is why we want to do an early breakfast so we can see AK early before it starts getting real hot.