PDA

View Full Version : Can you decipher these codes?

CrabbyPatty
05-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi - fairly new poster here, learning all I can about WDW for our upcoming trip the end of August.

Here are some codes from our reservation:

POP CENTURY CLSSC- JMY / MYW PKG + FREE DINE - OL

So, I'm seeing Pop Century regular room (not preferred), Magic Your Way free dining package, but what is JMY and OL?

When I view our reservation from the email provided by Disney, I see the free dining package, but when I look at our reservation online, it just shows the resort and ticket information. I'm confused and want to make sure I haven't forgotten to do anything, or hope the reservation isn't messed up online. Thanks!

PixieMagic
05-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Not positive, but I would assume JMY means you are in a standard room (mine says RYI and I booked preferred). Also did you book when it came out to the general public? If so I would guess OL means that because mine says VISA after it and I booked early with the Disney Visa cardholder offer.... Again, not sure, but it's my best guess!

Ian
05-13-2009, 05:29 PM
My guess would be OL means you booked online. JMY is probably the code/package you booked under.

I'm sure if one of our Magical Journeys peeps pops in they can clear it up for you for sure.

brownie
05-13-2009, 05:36 PM
JMY is probably the rate code for your stay. I'd assume OL means you booked online. If you have any concerns about your reservation, I'd call Walt Disney World directly to confirm your details.

CrabbyPatty
05-13-2009, 05:48 PM
THANKS for the replies - I appreciate 'em!

I did send an email asking about the free dining, but haven't heard anything back yet, so I'll call tomorrow and combine that with our room request.

This newbie thanks you again!