PDA

View Full Version : Weekday fireworks in Sept???

maizey05
05-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello friends,
Ok, so I really need your help this time. I am planning to book at trip to DLR very soon. We went last year, in mid Oct. We stayed midweek, so there were no fireworks, Fantasmic etc. I am thinking about booking for Sept 13-19th this time. At that time, are there usually fireworks etc. only on weekends, or during the week as well? When do they usually change it to weekends only? Also, when does HM go down for refurb (for HMH)? We would prefer to go before everything is switched over to Halloween, this year.
Thanks for your help!:mickey:

Wall-e
05-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I think they switch to weekends only after Labor Day which is Sept. 7 this year. We went the day after Labor Day for a week a few years ago, and there were no fireworks until Friday night.

BrerGnat
05-15-2009, 03:37 PM
I think they switch to weekends only after Labor Day which is Sept. 7 this year. We went the day after Labor Day for a week a few years ago, and there were no fireworks until Friday night.

This is correct.

Halloweentime starts around the last week of September.

Fireworks are usually Fri,Sat,Sun during "off season". It's due to a noise ordinance agreement they have with the city of Anaheim.

Paiges
05-15-2009, 11:44 PM
We will be there in Sept, and Friday Sept 18 is a MNSSHP date. So does that mean no fireworks unless you have tickets to the event? We will be there the previous Saturday/Sunday and then this Friday. Will we not get to see all the fireworks shows?:confused:

Paiges
05-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Oops, I just realized you are talking about DLR. Are the fireworks schedules the same in Sept at DW?

NotaGeek
05-16-2009, 02:39 AM
Oops, I just realized you are talking about DLR. Are the fireworks schedules the same in Sept at DW?
Not sure about WDW fireworks as they don't have noise ordinances ... be sure and ask over in Theme Parks in WDW ... someone is bound to know! :mickey:

Paiges
05-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks, will do!

CaptSmee
06-07-2009, 10:52 PM

There will be fireworks every night at WDW, except on nights that there is MNSSHP. You will only be able to see them with admission to the event & it's a different verison than the regular nightly fireworks.