PDA

View Full Version : Disney Park merch on DisneyShopping.com

DizneyRox
05-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Well, finally, it looks like they figured out what many have been saying. They just need to get it in the stores.

Although the problem is, there's not much worth buying in the parks anymore either.

Oh well, another too little too late move from Di$ney...

delphinidae308
05-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I never thought they'd actually do it, so it would have been forever before I noticed the park merchandise online. Will have to wait and see what more items they add if it is worth it.

valjane
05-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Since park merchandise looks so much like generic Disney Store merchandise now, it just seems natural that TDS should sell it, too. ;)

GothMickey
05-13-2009, 12:04 PM
I am glad they did this. Checked out the site this morning. Not much on there just yet. However, most of the merchandise isn't worth it lately.

doombuggy
05-13-2009, 12:56 PM
I was just coming over here to post on this topic:

Disney Parks merchandise comes home
05/12/2009

Starting May 13, guests can purchase unique and authentic Walt Disney Parks and Resorts merchandise online at DisneyParks.com/store. Online shoppers can choose from more than 100 top-selling products previously available only at domestic Disney parks, including customizable novelty ear hats, birthday gifts, exclusive art, Disney collectibles, signature toys and plush items. The product selection will continue to expand throughout the year.

i'm grumpy
05-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Hope the selection improves. I came home with next to nothing. I did like the RNR frame, but not enough to carry it around.

Pop Centurion
05-13-2009, 07:28 PM
I hope they don't offer everything that the parks do. I always liked being able to get stuff exclusively at the parks that others who didn't go couldn't.