PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Days?

marlaine
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone!
We're going to WDW Sept. 13 through 18 and I'm trying to figure some things out ahead of time. It seems like Fantasmic is on Tues, Thurs and Sundays in July and August. Do you think it will be on those days in Sept. as well? If we're trying to avoid the crowds that go go HS on Fantasmic days, will the crowds be smaller on the days they do not have it?:confused:

KAJUNKING
05-12-2009, 06:34 PM
we are going just before you and i assume it will be the same but you never really know till the schedule for sept comes out

BMan62
05-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone!
We're going to WDW Sept. 13 through 18 and I'm trying to figure some things out ahead of time. It seems like Fantasmic is on Tues, Thurs and Sundays in July and August. Do you think it will be on those days in Sept. as well? If we're trying to avoid the crowds that go go HS on Fantasmic days, will the crowds be smaller on the days they do not have it?:confused:

It looks like the hours schedule changes around the last week in August, so I wouldn't count on anything for September at this point.

scoot241
05-15-2009, 11:06 AM
When the announcement came out that Fantasmic was going to be cut back, the days were originally going to be Mondays and Thursdays. With September being a slower time of year, we might see a return to these days.

I'm in the same boat, though; going Labor Day week and would really like to know what the schedule will be. The schedule is expected at the beginning of June.

yjgirl32
05-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I too was hoping for the schedule to continue on Tues, Thurs, and Sundays. That will throw a monkey wrench in my plans. Will just have to wait and see.

Disney Doll
05-15-2009, 01:38 PM
If we're trying to avoid the crowds that go go HS on Fantasmic days, will the crowds be smaller on the days they do not have it?:confused:

Yes. We experienced fairly light crowds at DHS on a non Fantasmic day this past Jan. We hopped over in the afternoon on a Fantasmic day and holy moly, it was wall to wall people. We just left.