PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Question

faline
05-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I haven't used the dining plan since the first year free dining was offered. I know the rules have changed a lot since then.

For our upcoming trip, we will be on the dining plan for a portion of our trip. If we have not used up all our credits on the day we check out of our first resort (We're doing a split stay), can we still use those credits on the day we check out?

BMan62
05-12-2009, 07:12 PM
You are good until 11:59pm on the day you check out. (Like anything is open that late!!!! ;) )

As you are aware, but it does bear repeating, DDP credits from one reservation cannot be carried over to another reservation even if they are sequential dates.

faline
05-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I thought that was the case. If things go the way I've planned, we'll still have a quick service left on the day we check out of our first resort and into our second resort and would plan to use it for lunch that day.

As you've noted, we would not expect that the credits would carry beyond the day we check out of our first resort and into our second!

pixiesmimi
05-13-2009, 11:03 PM
If we have CS or Snack credits left over when we get ready to leave, we use them to gather up snacks for our trip home.