PDA

View Full Version : Snow White prince?

peterbiltchic2000
05-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Who was Snow White's prince?

caryrae
05-12-2009, 07:21 PM
It appears he was not named according to Wikipedia.

Harry Stockwell as The Prince: The unnamed Prince first sees Snow White singing at her wishing well.

haley's mom
05-13-2009, 09:22 AM
He signs autographs as The Prince

badkitty
05-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Isn't he typically referred to as Prince Charming?

AimeeinWonderland
05-15-2009, 11:37 PM
No, he corrected us when I called him Prince Charming. He said he is just The Prince.

Blue Genie
05-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Prince Charming is Cinderella's Prince name. Snow White's is just know as the Prince. Here is an autograph of his with Snow White's together.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Autographs/Autographs%20Part%202/72.jpg

Greenlawler
05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Sleeping Beauty- Prince Phillip

Ariel- Prince Eric

Cinderella- Prince Charming

Snow White- Snow Prince

Blue Genie
05-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Also don't forget.

Belle=Beast

Now Beast's human form don't have a name as well just the Prince.

limegreenmonorail
05-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Actually, the Beast's human name is Prince Adam. :mickey:

Blue Genie
05-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Actually, the Beast's human name is Prince Adam. :mickey:

I have never hear them calling Beast's human form Prince Adam in the movie they just call him the spoild Prince. So he dosen't have a name.

Meeko_33785
05-26-2009, 09:32 PM
From what I've heard, I believe that Adam is an unofficial name for him. Both the directors and producer of the film mentioned on the DVD audio comentary that the Beast/ Prince has no name, and Dave Smith has mentioned that the Prince is nameless a few times in his Disney A to Z book and his old column in Disney Magazine. Plus, when I met the Prince (this was when he was in Cinderellabration and was doing a meet-and-greet after a performance got cancelled), I asked him what his name was and he said that he didn't have one and was just called "The Prince", so I'll take his word for it. :thumbsup:

J9
05-30-2009, 05:19 PM
I have never hear them calling Beast's human form Prince Adam in the movie they just call him the spoild Prince. So he dosen't have a name.

It actually is officially Prince Adam. They never refer to him as Adam in the movie, but I used to have a Disney Trivia game called "The D Show." It wasn't made by any third party developers - it was released by Disney Interactive. One of the questions was about the Beast's name - the answer was Prince Adam.

It's one of those little known trivia things. Personally, I don't think it fits because it's not really a French sounding name, but who am I to argue with the powers that be?!

Greenlawler
05-31-2009, 11:25 PM
It actually is officially Prince Adam. They never refer to him as Adam in the movie, but I used to have a Disney Trivia game called "The D Show." It wasn't made by any third party developers - it was released by Disney Interactive. One of the questions was about the Beast's name - the answer was Prince Adam.

It's one of those little known trivia things. Personally, I don't think it fits because it's not really a French sounding name, but who am I to argue with the powers that be?!

Adam was actually the most common name in the world for several years....popular even in France