PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a ADR for Beaches and Cream?

luvDaMouse
05-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Is this a table service restaraunt? I have seen pictures of the food on a trip report and the burgers, onion rings and milkshakes and if it tastes as good as it looks I am in!!:mickey:
Dana

Rhetoric2000
05-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Beaches and Cream is an enjoyable place to visit.

It sits somewhere between a restaurant and a CS and up to my most recent visit (Jan 09) has never to my knowledge been available for ressies of any kind. Despite this it is (I'm farily sure) a sit-down-and-order meal.

It seems to vary from manic to very quiet and it can, depending of the extent of use of the Beach Club pool at that time, be an absolute pain to get to.

Despite its quirks it is a really excellent burger joint, well worth a visit.

Aggie97
05-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Beaches and Cream is a TS restaurant, but they do not take ADRs. (There is a CS window that offers a smaller selection of ice cream items.) We usually try to eat there at off times to avoid the crowds. :mickey:

MickeyMousse
05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
No ADR's there but it's worth the wait! :thumbsup:

We went there during our last trip and while my DS12 and DH had dinner (which they reported as being really good:french dip and cheeseburger platter and a side of onion rings) my DS7 and I had dessert:the greatest banana split and fudge brownie sundaes!!!

Daddy Mouse
05-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Beaches and Cream is a TS restaurant, but they do not take ADRs. (There is a CS window that offers a smaller selection of ice cream items.) We usually try to eat there at off times to avoid the crowds. :mickey:

W edo the same. The Kitchen Sink scares me!

TheRustyScupper
05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
1) Yes, it is TS.
2) Yes, you need ADR's because they are SO crowded.
3) But, no, they don't take ADR's.

Tygger7
05-13-2009, 09:55 AM
1) Yes, it is TS.
2) Yes, you need ADR's because they are SO crowded.
3) But, no, they don't take ADR's.

And don't forget #4: You NEED a Kitchen Sink Sundae.