PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to go home... Day 2

gauvin4
05-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Cast
Rick-DH42 (Ever so patient with his Disney obsessed wife)
Marissa-DD17 (our soon to be High School Graduate)
Kyle-DS15 (Just turned 15 the week before)
Debbie-Me (Will find any excuse to plan a trip to Disney)

Day 2
Marissa and I are up at about 7:15 to take showers. Wake up the boys at about 7:45 ( they would sleep the whole day if I let them). We had ordered groceries from Garden Grocer so we had breakfast in the room. I finally herded the group out the door by 8:30. We arrived at DHS during the opening ceremony. In less than two hours we had riden ToT and RnRc 2 times each. We then cought a little bit of High School Musical, kids are NOT into that. This is where my memory fails me some. I know we ate lunch at the ABC Commissary. We went on Toy Story Midway Mania (wait time 1 hour). Just to let you know I had the high score in the family. DH & DS are super competitive and did not like that I beat them. I know we did the Backlot tour and something else but it escapes me now. After browsing in some shops, DH & DD head back to the resort while DS & I head to the Poly so he can shop at the Boutiki (sp?).

After spending some time poolside, we ate at the food court, DH & DS spent some time in the arcade. Later we walked up to POR to check it out. Very nice resort, an easy walk from POFQ. Later that evening DH & I went to the bar for a drink,DS went to the hot tub and DD called her boyfriend (I know big surprise).

Side note: We are enjoying the weather. Hot but not unbearable. Low 90's At least the humity was low as well. DD loves the heat and is in heaven. Hence the I don't want to go home title.

Tomorrow: Relax and Boma for dinner

BluewaterBrad
05-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Waiting for more!! Thanks for sharing:mickey:

SBETigg
05-12-2009, 04:22 PM
My daughter and I are always up early and having to wake up the boys! Funny. So glad you beat them on Toy Story Mania! I think it's a great new addition to the park, and worth the wait in line. Thanks for the report (Boma, yum!).

deedeenmickey
05-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time. What are the crowds like? I'll be there in 20 days!!!

yjgirl32
05-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Another great day. We will also be staying at POFQ which is a first for us. Since this is at least your 2nd time staying there I am thinking you liked the resort. Glad to hear. Was a little nervous with this selection.

princessgirls
05-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Great and semi-relaxing fun day!

Drinks, pool, it's all good!!

Thanks for the report!

Julie:mickey:

faline
05-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Congrats on your Toy Story Mania score! I'm enjoying your reports as we will be staying at French Quarter for the first time on our next trip.

pdrlkr
05-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

pdrlkr
05-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: