PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing WDW Snack's Outside Of WDW?

DisneyPrincess21
05-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know of a place where I can buy wdw snacks that are sold in the theme parks? Such as the "Mickey Shapped Pretzels", "Spicy Mickey Mix". etc..
If you know of a place where you have purchased these products outside of wdw before, Please let me know. :thumbsup:

merlinmagic4
05-12-2009, 07:16 AM
The only place I can think of is the Orlando airport and I'm not 100% sure about that but I think they have them.

BrerGnat
05-12-2009, 08:13 PM
The only other place is Disneyland Resort in California. They sell the same prepackaged food products.

Is there anything specific that you want? I can get it for you and ship it if you REALLY need a Disney food fix...

DisneyPrincess21
05-12-2009, 08:29 PM
The only other place is Disneyland Resort in California. They sell the same prepackaged food products.

Is there anything specific that you want? I can get it for you and ship it if you REALLY need a Disney food fix...

Thanks for the offer, I was just curious if there were any places. But it isn't something I need that bad. Thank you for the offer though :thumbsup:

But, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else comes on here after me and takes you up on the offer. You might have caused some trouble for yourself. LOL :D