PDA

View Full Version : Best non-preferred building at POP?

Nicki'sMom
05-11-2009, 09:13 AM
What is the best non-preferred building to stay in at POP that is closest to the food court? We will have two strollers but I would still like to be close to run and pick up coffee in the morning. My travel agent suggested the 50's building.

ali'sdad2003
05-11-2009, 10:02 AM
We have been in the 70's both times we have stayed there and it is pretty close to the food court and bus stops. May be a 3-5 minute walk. Really not that bad.:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
It depends, really. I've stayed in 70s and 50s. The 70s buildings that face the Mickey phone and foosball players are very close, but a couple of the others are farther away. Same for 50s. I'd suggest looking at the map in the resort section here on Intercot and you'll see how it's all laid out. 60s are preferred.

JoDisney
05-11-2009, 11:55 AM
I thought the 60s buildings were the preferred buildings. However, when we went to POP we got the 70s building. The CM at registration said they expanded their "preferred' buildings. She said that some of the 70s and the 50s were included as "preferred". When we heard this, we thought "why get a preferred room." Well, we concluded that they can really expand their "preferred" buildings to wherever it suits them. You can ask for a building, but your request is considered but never guaranteed. POP is extremely popular so I think they will include more and more sections as "preferred." Our location was the back of the 70s and did not seem like a "preferred" room site to us.

AdventurerKim
05-12-2009, 12:33 PM
The 1950's is the closest. I think it's Building 1 (not sure of the number) that's the closest to Classic Hall.