PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Packages

Vinny
05-10-2009, 06:11 PM
A few months ago I booked one of the Buy 4 days and get 3 free WDW packages for our trip coming up in June. This is the first package we have booked for a trip and my question is: will we be receiving anything through the mail before leaving for our trip (such as meal and merchandise coupons, ect.) or will we get what we need upon check-in? Thanks in advance for the info.

SBETigg
05-10-2009, 06:23 PM
If you're using Magical Express, you will be getting information for that as well as a booklet that lists your reservation information and includes vouchers for special things included in your package, like a mini-golf voucher, or an arcade card. This usually comes after your final payment and within 20 days or so of your check-in date. Your meal credits and park admission is all coded onto your actual room key card and you get it at check-in. It does not come separately.

Iluvpooh
05-10-2009, 07:13 PM
We booked a 4/3 package and we did get a small something in the mail before we left. A booklet with the voucher for our gift card (your package may not include this) Planet Hollywood coupon, PH merchandise voucher, arcade card, ect... Just the small stuff you used to get when you checked in.
Also our luggage tags.

Vinny
05-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks again for the responses. We will not be using Magical Express but our package does include the meal, merchandise and other vouchers you both listed. I will watch the mail as we are pretty close to leaving for our trip.

spoiledraf
05-14-2009, 06:00 PM
We will be arriving June 8th. We, three famlies, all got our vouchers, plan descrition and luggage tags on Monday, the 11th.

We got our ME tags about two weeks ago.

Vinny
05-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks mickeystoontown! My packet arrived on Monday the 11th with all of our info and vouchers. Now just have wait a few more weeks to get there.

:mickey: