PDA

View Full Version : Fl. Welcome Center and Orange Juice

Daisy712
05-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Hello,

We are driving to Florida from Indiana and will be entering Florida earlier than usual. We love stopping at the first Florida Welcome Center and getting our free orange juice. Does anyone know what time in the morning they start to serve the orange juice?

Thanks for your help.:thanks:

IceRef
05-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Daisy712:

You have struck on a tradition that is the same for us on each of our driving trips to FL. We have had to time our entry to the state many times to make sure we could grab the juice. No better way to say "we're almost there!".

The staffed service hours of the Welcome Center are 8:00AM to 5:00PM everyday.

Have a safe trip.

BrownEyedGrrl
05-10-2009, 02:28 PM
We do this on every trip to Florida as well (we're in Indiana now also), and my parents always stopped there when we were kids. Our other "going to Florida" tradition is to try and be the first person who spots a palm tree. :)

Have fun on your trip!

spoiledraf
05-10-2009, 03:01 PM
We do this on every trip to Florida as well (we're in Indiana now also), and my parents always stopped there when we were kids. Our other "going to Florida" tradition is to try and be the first person who spots a palm tree. :)

Have fun on your trip!

Ditto to all you mentioned except we're from Ohio.

TheMartellFamily
05-10-2009, 05:28 PM
I can tell you it closes at 5, we found out the hard way because we got there at 6 and missed the tradition our family has. Oh well there will be another time.

cmsizzlin
05-11-2009, 05:50 PM
We have the same tradition and we drive down from Illinois. It is where the kids start getting really exicted.