PDA

View Full Version : 2 Rooms Adjoing do they GTD them??

3kingeryboys
05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
We are looking at staying at All Star Sports and since we have 3 Adult and 3 Kids we need 2 rooms. Will the GTD the adjoing rooms with a door between them when you book or is it first come first served?? :confused:

I really want to say on property and but I cannot get the GTD I may not stay on property and I really hate that.

:rocks:

sainter
05-09-2009, 10:33 PM
What is GTD?
I did want to say that you want to request connecting rooms, not adjoining, if you want a door between.

florida girl
05-10-2009, 10:41 AM
If you have kids in the 2nd room, they will give you connecting rooms. I'm not sure they will guarantee them before you arrive though. Just make sure to tell them the 2nd room will have kids under 18.

KathyMJ
05-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Disney will only guarantee connecting or adjoining rooms if you have a family that includes 2 adults with children and you exceed the maximum room capacity.

So, since value rooms sleep four, you would be guaranteed if you had 2 adults and 3 or more children.

However, because you have the 3rd adult in your party, Disney will not guarantee the connecting rooms.

They will do their very best to accommodate your request....but they will not guarantee it.

TheRustyScupper
05-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Disney will only guarantee connecting or adjoining rooms if you have a family that includes 2 adults with children and you exceed the maximum room capacity.

1) WDW never guarantees
. . . a room at a particular resort
. . . a room with a particular view
. . . a room with a particular perk (eg. connecting)
. . . a room with a particular level (eg. fancy suites, family suites, kings, concierge)
2) They try, but it is not guaranteed.
3) There are simply too many reasons the rooms are not available.
. . . mechanical problems
. . . lack of maids to get the room cleaned so you can check-in
. . . other guests may take the room before you check-in
. . . people do not check-out

RedSoxFan
05-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Our first trip to POFQ --- we had connecting rooms. Our second trip to AKL --- we did not get connecting rooms; but they were side by side. I believe that happened because we originally had connecting rooms; but they were smoking rooms. We had requested non-smoking rooms. When we went back to Guest Services to tell them that we would not stay in a smoking room; all they had was rooms side by side.

lindique
05-11-2009, 06:28 PM
If they do not have connecting rooms available when you check in, you can request to move the next day. They usually will work something out.

Have you considered the family suites at All Star Music?