PDA

View Full Version : The Plaza Restaurant

elmjimmlm
05-09-2009, 03:27 PM
I was looking at this and it says that it is a TS...If they just have sandwiches and burgers then why is this not a CS? Is it worth using a TS credit to eat here?

Pirate Granny
05-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Yep...it's a table service...anywhere you are served your meal is table service. And yes, primarily sandwiches and burgers...we like the food and the DESSERTS are huge and almost worth the TS...that said...we don't eat there when we are on dining plan...I don't think it's a good value for a TS.
:pirate:

LudwigVonDrake
05-09-2009, 07:08 PM
I have never eaten at The Plaza but I've walked past it a ton of times. Some day I will actually eat there :mickey:

Cheloconnell
05-09-2009, 09:30 PM
We have eaten there once and the food was great, however, definitely not worth a TS related to meal prices. You will not get your monies worth. When we go in October we plan to pay out of pocket for this meal and use the TS another day.

kakn7294
05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
The Plaza Restaurant does serve mostly sandwiches and burgers but it is a 1 credit per person TS location - you are seated by the staff and served by a waitress / waiter. We love it there but will NOT use a TS credit to eat there - the food is great but definately not worth using a credit - the prices are extremely reasonable, especially by Disney standards. We have the dining plan for our next trip and we're going to the Plaza but we're going to pay OOP.

dream6
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Where is this? I've heard of it but don't think I have ever been.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-10-2009, 01:11 PM
We have eaten here a cople of times and it was actually pretty good. Yes there is mainly sandwiches and burgers but they also a have a couple of good salads. It is not worth a TS IMHO however if you pay out of pocket and split the meals we enjoy it as much as most CS and the price is about the same!

TheRustyScupper
05-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I was looking at this and it says that it is a TS...If they just have sandwiches and burgers then why is this not a CS? Is it worth using a TS credit to eat here?

1) It always has been a sandwich joint.
2) It went TS when there were not enough TS in MK.
3) There were too many requests that they converted it for DDP.
4) And, no, it is not worth a TS coupon value-wise.

Maleficent's Dad
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Where is this? I've heard of it but don't think I have ever been.
Walk down Main Street, USA towards the castle. Pass the Main Street Bake Shop and then the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. Plaza restaurant is immediately to your right as if you were walking towards the Noodle Station. :mickey:

KatMark
05-10-2009, 08:11 PM
We love the Plaza and it is the last meal we eat every trip on the way to the airport. We DO use a table service credit for it, but we always get free dining so we don't pay attention to the cost of our meal. We're more concerned with the quality of our food and service (WCC is a table service credit and you'll never catch me using a credit there again, let alone eating there again).