PDA

View Full Version : Traditional November Crowds

jennsky
05-08-2009, 03:22 PM
When I booked my vacation for this November, I booked it during the one week of that month that Disney was offering 40% off your hotel stay. Can I assume that Disney chose that week because they figure they'll have lower crowds during that time? It's the middle week of November - the week BEFORE Thanksgiving week. Just curious. I know there are no non-crowded times anymore, but I went once during Easter a couple years ago and I don't care to go in that craziness ever again...

Disnamic Duo
05-08-2009, 03:34 PM
That's our favorite time to go - we're going again during that week this year. We've always found the crowds to be great. Most rides have 15 minute or less wait times. Many are 5 minutes or "walk-on". Some will be longer, like Toy Story Mania, Test Track and Soarin', but we just fast-pass those. The weather should be great. Highs around 70-75; low's in the mid-50's.

Leighler
05-08-2009, 03:39 PM
I've only been in November once but when I went it was fabulous- the exact week you're going. I think I left the Saturday before Thanksgiving and the crowds were definitely picking up but other than that the crowds and wait times for most things were low. When I went I had the 7 nights for the price of 4 deal so it probably was to try and up attendance. I also loved it because they had it decorated for Christmas!! Just a little extra magic in my opinion! You'll have fun.

Jasper
05-08-2009, 03:55 PM
That exact week is the one we have most often gone and it is WONDERFUL!! As you said, there is no such thing as a slow time anymore and even this week is much busier than it used to be but compared to the other times we have gone it is really a great time to go. Plus, if your family likes to swim, the days are usually warm enough to swim.