PDA

View Full Version : An upgrade!!!

magicland
05-08-2009, 01:04 PM
:pixie:Just had to share my experience that we had last weekend. Since we always contact Melissa from Magical Journeys to get ressies at Disney, this past weekend was no different. We decided at the last minute to try to get a room at the CR. We had hoped for a good rate using AP or FL resident rate. She was, and we were thrilled. Upon checking in I asked, like I always do, for an upgrade. The response was, "Oh, you already have one!" So, I thought we got into the tower--but, oh no, we were on the 12th floor, the concierge!!! I can't even relate the pampering we received, the help we got, or the goodies available. Boy, are we spoiled now! Thanks, Melissa, we can't thank you enough. Judy

Seasonscraps
05-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Nice!!! :thumbsup:

pox24
05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
That's awesome. Next time you go take me with you.

RedSoxFan
05-08-2009, 07:55 PM
WOW ---- What a nice upgrade.:mickey:

Alligirl
05-09-2009, 02:57 AM
:pixie: Upon checking in I asked, like I always do, for an upgrade. The response was, "Oh, you already have one!"

Wow, so when going through the check in process, you just ask "May I please have a free upgrade?" I would never have thought to ask! I would be eternally grateful of course if they decided to give me an upgrade. I just cant imagine asking, I would be afraid they would laugh at me!
Congratulations!

threeh
05-12-2009, 02:32 PM
What a great surprise!!!:thumbsup:

PixieMagic
05-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow, so when going through the check in process, you just ask "May I please have a free upgrade?" I would never have thought to ask! I would be eternally grateful of course if they decided to give me an upgrade. I just cant imagine asking, I would be afraid they would laugh at me!
Congratulations!

Agreed! What do you ask??:secret:

disneydreamer1970
05-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Congrats on that awesome upgrade!!:thumbsup:

yjgirl32
05-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Sweet!

DisneyorBust
05-12-2009, 03:40 PM
That's fantastic!:thumbsup:

playdead88
05-12-2009, 07:06 PM
first off way to go - that is awesome!! but i have to ask too - how do you ask for an upgrade?! :blush: im not sure i could do it - do you just come right out with it? like hi im checking in can i get an upgrade? or hi im checking in i love your name tag can i get an upgrade? you must share your secrets!!

midgetpepper
05-12-2009, 09:08 PM
tooooooootally! you need to share your free upgrading ways!!! :yay:

PixieMagic
05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I am especially wondering because I'd love to ask for an upgrade (Dsis and I are taking our parents for their anniversary and couldn't afford the normal digs)...but I don't want to be rude or expecting anything and I also am afraid of asking and them saying "SURE! That'll be xyz dollar amount":blush: