PDA

View Full Version : Boat from DtD?

elmjimmlm
05-08-2009, 10:01 AM
We always stay at POR and ride the boat over to DtD...Are there any other boats there that goes somewhere else other than to POR? While I am on the subject, what about the boat at HS, where does it go?

JavaDuck
05-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I stayed at POFQ last summer and am pretty sure there are boats that go to DTD from at least one other resort (want to say Saratoga Springs). I remember passing a few of the boats on one of our trips.

In regards to the boat from HS. I know that it at least goes to the Swan/Dolphin and I think Epcot. We rode it from HS to the Swan when we went to play mini-golf at Fantasia Gardens.

SBETigg
05-08-2009, 10:24 AM
The HS boat goes to the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht and Beach Clubs, Boardwalk, and then to Epcot. That's why the ride takes forever (a half hour or so, not really forever), all those stops.

ThanxForNoticin
05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
We always stay at POR and ride the boat over to DtD...Are there any other boats there that goes somewhere else other than to POR? While I am on the subject, what about the boat at HS, where does it go?

There are boats that go round trip from POR/POFQ to DTD. There are also boats that go round trip from Old Key West to DTD. In the DTD area, there are boats that will take you from SS over to the Westside area and back.

The boat from HS will stop at Swan/Dolphin, Boardwalk, BC/YC, and EPCOT - and then back again (I might not have the order of the stops correct, but you get the idea!).

thumper13
05-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Key West also has a boat that goes to DTD. The HS boat is to the World Showcase (Epcot) and Swan, Dolphin, Yacht Club and Boardwalk Resorts.

joelkfla
05-10-2009, 08:56 AM
There are 3 Sassagoula Steamboat routes at DTD:

1: Marketplace to PORS, POFQ.

2: Marketplace to SS, OKW.

3: Marketplace to DTD West Side.

The routes will be changing when SS Tree House Villas open on 6/1. Last I heard was that one route will serve SS Carriage House and Tree House Villas; and OKW will get it's own boat.

The Friendship Boat at Studios runs DHS => Swan/Dolphin => Yacht/Beach Clubs => Boardwalk => Epcot International Gateway, and reverse. Bear in mind that the boats go to the International Gateway, so there is no boat-to-bus transfer at Epcot (unless you use a park pass and walk all the way thru the park.)