PDA

View Full Version : Yes we are still here!!

miracle1018
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
:mickey:Hi Everyone!

We have been updating the pics on piccasa as we go. Haven't had much time to stop and report.
Yesterday, we parked at Epcot and took the monorail over to the MK to go to the lost and found to see if they had recovered my "tink" hat I lost on Splash Mountain a couple of days before. Unfortunately, it wasn't recovered. We went back to Epcot and experience MS for the first time. I'm glad we chose green as that was enough for me. I did really enjoy the ride but if you're claustrophobic I wouldn't go in. After that we rushed back to Test Track (one of our favorite rides at Epcot). From there we caught the ferry over to Morocco. Very nice presentation. We ended up eating in Japan the pictures are posted. Beautiful place with a gorgeous view of the world. We continued on through the world and ended up going to DHS to catch AE. We caught the 6:00pm show which was strange because it seems like the previous show we had watched had the third position person who won as well. I didn't think this person was better than the rest, in fact my personal choice would have been the person who was second her voice was very steady and strong. She was confident and interacted with the audience. The first person was good as well. I'm not sure how it works. Maybe because the winner chose an "Elvis" song she had an advantage. You know how many Elvis fans are out there!!!
Right after the 6:00pm show we went right back in to go to the finale show. The theater was packed to the rafters. It was alot of fun. The winner was Bryan Foxx. What a beautiful voice he had. He seemed a little shy at first but he could belt out the song. He was a natural. It was a pleasure to hear.
After AE we treed to make it into Fantasia, but they were turning people away. We decided it was too darn hot and muggy to stay for the 10:00pm show and returned back "home" to watch Grey's Anatomy and the Michael J Fox special.
Take care
Please check out our new pictures if you'd like.http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.stuve

Mark & Becky

faline
05-08-2009, 09:09 AM
It's a good sign that you're too busy to post much! Thanks for taking the time to do so!

Sounds like you're having a great time!

yjgirl32
05-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
05-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: