PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed...

sleepingbooty
05-07-2009, 02:47 PM
That my Magical Express vouchers do not list the time of my flights. Should they? I checked because I went on Disney's website yesterday to do the online check-in, and when I checked my itinerary, it had the flight numbers correct, but the times listed for both our departure and return were 12:00am. Below that it does say, "The itinerary information above may not be complete. Please refer to your reservation confirmation for complete details. " So I looked at my Magical Express documents and noticed that there was no time listed on those either. I don't think I've ever noticed whether or not this was there in the past, but now I'm a little worried that Magical Express doesn't know what time my flight home leaves, so they may not know what time to tell me to be on the bus. Am I worried for no reason?

egospotter
05-07-2009, 03:05 PM
This happened to us last year. I told my travel agent our flights, but we got them kind of late so when the docs got to me, there was no flight info. I emailed my ta and she said they have the info so I was good. However, when I got to the Orlando airport and checked in with DME they did not have the info. I gave it to them then and everything was taken care of for the flight back. So no worries!

CleveRocks
05-07-2009, 04:57 PM
As long as you're NOT arriving very late at night, it really doesn't matter if DME has your flight times or even flight numbers. If you see the flight number but there's no arrival time listed, then there's nothing wrong at all ... DME is plugged into the airlines' and airport's databases, so they know when Fred Airways flight #123 arrives without you telling them.

WHen you check-in at the DME counter after you land, one of the standard things they'll do is confirm your departure flight info (the flight at the end of your trip) ... so if there are any problems with that info now, you'll have the opportunity to correct it face-to-face with DME when you land in Orlando.

thumperbug
05-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I have the same situation with some of my clients (I'm a Disney Travel agent) the docs all have the correct dates and flight numbers but all say 12:00 am. DME tracks everything by flight number and airline and have all the correct info in their system. I wouldn't worry.

The day before your departure you will get your DME pick up time. If that info on that is wrong...then call DME to correct.

maxrebo77
05-08-2009, 11:46 AM
truly do not worry. egospotter is right. It's all in the system. last trip I didn't even get my ME book on time and it was fine, just gave them my name and ID.

sleepingbooty
05-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the reassurance! I did forget that we'll be checking in with DME on our arrival, so of course I can double check with them then.:thumbsup: