PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Confused about Pizza delivery and DDP!!

ldc12377
05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
We will be at POP at the end of the month using the Deluxe Dining Plan. We are thinking about getting the pizza one night but I'm really confused about how the credits work. We have two rooms..one with 2 adults, DS10, and DD8 and the other with 1 adult and DS3 so we will have 4 adults on the plan and 2 kids. So if we need 2 pizzas, will it count as 4 adult credits total or will it count as 8 adult credits (2 per adult on the plan)? This is one area of the DDP that we haven't done and need to know so we can decide if we want to plan on this or not?

Cam'sMom
05-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Last time I was down there we ordered Pizza, but we did not have it delivered. We walked over to the CS resturant and brought it back to our room, thus I am not sure how the delivery charge works.

We had three adults and one child on the plan and we only had to use two Adult CS credits for one pizza, two drinks, and two sides (I think we got to desserts too). So, I think it would only be 4 credits for two pizzas, plus what ever the extra part is for the delivery charge.

TheRustyScupper
05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
1) They don't count people, they count pizzas packages.
2) They are (2) credits each.
3) How about that?
4) A $60 pizza!
5) Might be convenient, but darn expensive.
6) Better to call Domino's or Papa John's and save mega bucks. (Papa is better.)

* Each TS coupon is worth about $28-$32. If using 2-TS coupons, the value is about $62.