PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Specialty Cruise ?s

Dizneydreamin'
05-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Staying at POFQ in August. Am interested in taking family on Wishes cruise. I read in a previous post that the premium cruise has the audio piped in. Is that right? Do you also get to see the electrical parade on the Wishes cruise? Which boat dock would you recommended going to from POFQ? CT or WL?

Thanks for the help!:mickey:

Figaro
05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Premium cruises do have the audio. Now a days we added audio to the basics out of WL. Seeing the electrical parade depends. It depends on what time fireworks are and where you're picked up. I wouldn't count on seeing it, but it's still possible. You can do a pickup for a Wishes cruise anywhere. GF, PY, WL, CT, or FW. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I drive cruises out of WL, FW, and CT.

Pally
05-07-2009, 11:37 AM
We did a Wishes cruise out of Wilderness Lodge on the 27th of December 2006. It was absolutely perfect weather. The water was calm. The temperature was just right.

Our tour person was wonderful. He was so knowledgable. He told us wonderful stories. The piped in music was great.

We rented a private pontoon with piped in music for our family of four. We had snacks and drinks. Absolutely lovely night. Well worth the money IMHO.:mickey:

Pally
05-07-2009, 11:46 AM
By the way, we actually saw the water parade twice. By the Wilderness Lodge and by the Grand Floridian. Just the way our route was I guess on that night. It was nice. :mickey:

LovinWDW
05-07-2009, 03:11 PM
We've done this twice, both times from WL. It is so relaxing and the piped in music is a must. During both cruises we were able to see the water pagent. You won't regret doing it.

mouseketeer mom
05-07-2009, 09:45 PM
We've done both the Wishes and the Illuminations Cruise. Both had the music piped in and both were wonderful. The driver takes you around the lagoon or lake for about 20 mins or so before the actual fireworks begin. They shared Disney info and fun stories. We had bagged snacks and canned drinks provided. We did one cruise in November, one in February, both were freezing and we kept ourselves covered with blankets they provided. These were both pricey excursions, but fun to do at least once.