PDA

View Full Version : Info desperately needed about a Disney Giveway promotion

Genie1953
05-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone,
Normally I would not post something like this here but I desperately need some information about the Wamsutta Disney Giveaway promotion that was running in February and March. I entered it faithfully each and every day according to the instructions. When it was over I requested the winner list be sent to me according to the rules. Now I get a message that says that I did not submit my email request for the winner list properly and they want me to resubmit. Problem is the website is no longer up and running and I thought I saved a copy of the rules but now cannot find it so have no idea what the correct way is. I have emailed Wamsutta and also responded to the message I received but no response yet. Did anyone else enter this giveaway...and does anyone have a copy of the rules. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. My email is in my profile

:confused: :( :confused:

ILoveLegos
05-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi,

I also entered this contest but only a few times. I saved the website to my favorites, nut did not save the rules & regulations in my word processor like I sometimes have done. At your request, I tried to entered the site, but like you said the website is now down and unaccessible. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

:blush:

brownie
05-07-2009, 08:52 AM
I think I found the information you need in the Google cache. I sent you an email. I hope it helps.