PDA

View Full Version : Jean and Marty's Big Adventure Day 4

Hull-onian
05-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Wow, it's going by quickly. We went to the Rainforest Cafe for breakfast at Animal Kigdom. It was excellent. Then when the park opened we went right to the Safari. We all had our best two week safari ever. Lots of animals were out. Then over to Finding Nemo show. It was as good as a broadway show. Really enjoyed it. Then onto Flights of Wonder. Our niece Sabrina had the dollar bill ready for the bird to come and it get. So the bird took the dollar bill and never brought it back. It was really funny. The bird put it way up on the roof of the building. Our tour guide Joe was very funny. After that, Sabrina and Laura left. Marty and I ate at Yak and Yeti take out. It was very good. Then we did the Marajesi Trek. The tigers, in the heat, were active. They are so beautiful. Then It's Tough to Be a Bug, back to the hotel, swimming, food court tonight for dinner, then over to DTD. Can't wait to shop. More to follow.....

mouseketeer mom
05-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the report! I would've loved to have seen the tigers!

Hull-onian
05-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the report! I would've loved to have seen the tigers!

Marty got some good photos of them, maybe we can do some sort of a link when we get home. He is a good photographer.:thumbsup:

faline
05-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Sounds like you're having a wonderful time!

yjgirl32
05-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Glad to hear your trip is going well. Thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
05-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

handmaidenofprincesses
05-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Ooh I want to see tiger pictures too!!

And I am impressed that you willingly did ITTBAB.. I absolutely DESPISE that attraction... somehow got talked into it last trip, but that'll never happen again!!

So glad you've had a good trip Jean!! :mickey: